2019 BOB-CAT® Commercial 21-inch Walk-Behind Zone Start
Call for Price
Finish the Job Right
Designed for even the toughest mowing conditions, the BOB-CAT® 21-inch Commercial Walk-Behind mower is built for the needs of professional landscapers.
- The BOB-CAT® Commercial 21” Walk-Behind is designed to deliver superior cutting and bagging capabilities in even in the toughest mowing conditions. The details count when it comes to durability, cut quality and ease of use, and this 21” mower has it all.
- Two models to choose from: A zone-start mower, or one with a blade brake clutch which allows the engine to keep running when you let go of the operator-presence handle. A commercial cutter can then pause to move obstacles in the lawn without having to restart the engine.
- Heavy-duty handle comes with a one-inch diameter grip that fits easily in the palm of your hand for comfortable operation. It also features three easily adjusted height positions for added usability.
- Both models are three-speed (up to 4.1 mph), rear-wheel-drive mowers powered by a Kawasaki® engine.
- Long-lasting cast aluminum deck won’t rust like steel, assuring decades of use without corrosion. Reinforced-steel side guards protect the deck and provide maximum durability.
- 2-in-1 mower: High-vacuum deck fills a 2.5-bushel collection bag from back to front for maximum grass compaction, or a standard mulch plug can be easily inserted.
- Nine-inch rubber tires and height-of-cut adjustment plates are fully replaceable, eliminating the need to replace an entire wheel assembly in case of damage or wear.
- Model: 922106
- Description: Commercial 21-inch Walk-Behind
- Engine Make: Kawasaki® FJ180V
- Engine Shaft: 25mm Crankshaft - Zone Start
- Deck Size: 21"
- Deck Design: Cast aluminum, high vacuum, rear discharge, steel edge guards
- 1st Wheel Drive: 2.4 mph
- 2nd Wheel Drive: 3.3 mph
- 3rd Wheel Drive: 4.1 mph
- Transmission: 3-speed rear wheel drive. Steel cut gears, internal spring clutch requiring no adjustment and full ball bearing construction.
- Front Tires: 9 x 2 ¼
- Rear Tires: 9 x 2 ¼
- Tires: Cast aluminum wheels with large diameter sealed bearings and replaceable high diameter rubber tires.
- Fuel Capacity: 0.48 Gallons
- Machine Weight/ Wet: 125 lbs
- Machine Width: 21-inches
- 1-inch diameter heavy-duty one-piece handle. The handle height is easily adjustable for operator’s comfort and convenience.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 3-speed rear wheel drive
- Wheel Size
- Front Tires: 9 x 2 ¼; Rear Tires: 9 x 2 ¼
- Fuel Capacity
- .48 gal.
- Deck Size
- 21 in.